Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm back

Things have changed a bit since I was last here. But, I'm going to just jump in and start writing.

Since my last post my grandson moved first to Washington state, then to Alabama. Mommie married a sailor upon returning from Navy school. So my life has been missing one sparkling little face.

Now a days my life has been tending to my husband, our two pups, and working. Oh, and tearing our house apart and trying to put it back again. My husband says I'm the only person who, when he comes home has rearranged the kitchen. This year I surprised him once again and when he came home I had moved the sink. I had some help from the fellows that I had hired to help finish up the plumbing in the bathroom. Since then I have moved things around in the kitchen a few times making sure the setup will work. Then freezing cold set in and I haven't been doing much lately.

My latest thing I have done in relation to my health is to join the community rec center. I did that about the middle of December and have been steady at it since. Once again, I hate it that certain people were right, just like with quitting smoking, exercise makes me feel better. Granted it hasn't stop any pain yet but I just feel better and can move a bit better, too. Since I'm working out I had to get me a MP3 player. This week I finally got one. How did I live without one for so long? It's great. With only one ear, music can some time get annoying with it's little squeaks and swalls. But, with the MP3 the sound is so clear with the ear piece. It's not quite as crisp through head phones. I love it. It's like I'm hearing music for the first time. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Leon Russell, Percy Sledge, ELO, Cat Steven, Al Green, Warren Zevon to name a few and of course, the only new music in my collection Amos Lee's 2 CD's.

Well, just wanted to get back to writing again. Music makes me Thought - Ful.

5 comments:

alex said...

I--I didn't tell you--when I was on the http://www.google.com other side, you know--it was rather dangerous--well, as I was saying--it looked--oh, it didn't look at all like this...

Mike Waugh said...

I'mso busy sometimes, even I sometimes forget to listen to music, and its always a pleasure when I rediscover it and throws my brain into a creative mode.

Anonymous said...

To be a upright benign being is to have a kind of openness to the world, an ability to group uncertain things beyond your own pilot, that can govern you to be shattered in hugely outermost circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably impressive relating to the fettle of the principled compulsion: that it is based on a trust in the unpredictable and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a weed than like a jewel, something rather tenuous, but whose very special beauty is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

It is altogether leading to shock a resemble gentlemanly care of all your gems pieces so that they mould in behalf of a lifetime. There are different approaches and ways to clean distinct types of jewels be it gold, silver-tongued, pearls, diamond or marvel stones. Outlined in this world are the several ways around which you can take carefulness of your accessories and nurture them gleaming and redone always.

Anonymous said...

To be a good lenient being is to procure a amiable of openness to the world, an gift to group unsure things beyond your own restrain, that can take you to be shattered in uncommonly exceptionally circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably outstanding thither the condition of the principled compulsion: that it is based on a trust in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a treasure, something somewhat feeble, but whose very particular attraction is inseparable from that fragility.